Monday 26 May 2014

Mac Lipstick - Vegas Volt

Mac Vegas Volt- £15
 The picture really doesn't do this lipstick justice! In the bullet it looks like a hot orange toned coral and it looks more orangey on my lips. This is the first Amplified finish lipstick I have bought and I am absolutely over the moon with it! The formulation isn't drying at all and stays on the lips for up to 5 hours. However, I find it does cling a little bit to the drier areas of my lips and can look a bit chunky if I have peeling lips. Without further a do, let me show you a swatch on my lips:

On lips swatch
Again, the picture doesn't do this lipstick justice at all! In reality, the lipstick looks more orange toned and brighter. I think that the colour really stands out with my hair and suits my skin tone to a T. The durability of this finish is simply stunning and stays on your lips even if you have eaten and drank. I now really love the Amplified finish a lot more than the cremesheen finish and I would like to try some others in the range- if you have any recommendations, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...