Thursday 24 April 2014

Zombie Themed Makeup


Soon, I am taking part in a Zombie VS Pirates Sponsored Walk with my Youth Group in order to raise money for a boy called Oliver who has Stone Man Syndrome. I am going as part of the Zombie team and today I practised my makeup for the event. Not very scary, I know, yet I was going for more of a 'gothic corpse wife of a zombie' look...how creative of me!

On my face I am wearing: Collection lasting perfection concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte mousse foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Sleek Face Form palette (the bronzer and highlighter) and Sleek Blush in P Pie.

On my eyes I am wearing: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Sleek Oh So Special palette (Gift Basket, Celebrate, Boxed, Noir), Barry M liquid eyeliner Wink, Models Own black eyeliner pencil, Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro mascara.

On my lips I am wearing: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte 111 Kiss of Life.

What do you think?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...