Monday 3 March 2014

Mac Lipstick - Peach Blossom

Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom - £15
 If you saw my previous review on my first Mac Lipstick, Pure Zen (here), then you'll know how I initially went into Mac looking for this lipstick. After 3 weeks of waiting for it to be in stock, I received a call from Mac telling me that this beauty was available! This lipstick is a Cremesheen formula which means that it's glossy and slides onto the lips like butter. The bullet looks slightly shimmery and pearlescent but this is hardly noticeable on the lips and doesn't leave a gritty residue.

























I find that this coral pink shade is a 'your lips but better' colour and is very natural on the lips for everyday use. I actually think I'm going to use this shade on my prom night- if the bullet lasts till June that is!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...