Tuesday 11 February 2014

Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial

Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in the shade Celestial - £5.99
Depending on when I decide to post this, you may or may not have already seen my post on the Sleek Matte Me lip cream in which I demonstrated my new love for lip products...and this is how this product magically fell into my basket. There is such a wide colour selection in this line and I bought this one as I thought it was the most natural that wouldn't wash me out. On the lips, it is a berry pink colour that is opaque in one swipe. The doe-foot applicator has a well in the middle of it that collects the product on it, this ensures that you have a clean application with just the right amount of product on your lips so it doesn't look gloopy. The lacquer stays on your lips for ages yet it sweeps off easily if you rub your lips with your hand or something like that. Overall, I think this is a great product as it is opaque and glossy in one coat, yet it has a tendency to easily slip away as it is such a thick formula.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...