Tuesday 27 August 2013

Val D'Europe

 Agh! I loved coming here so much! Sorry, getting too excited already....calm hannah.....ok. Hi! So while I was at Paris for the week, we decided to take a trip down to Val D'Europe. It is a maaaassive shopping centre that is more like a town than a set of shops (hence the name 'Village of Europe'). My favourite part was a street filled with designer shops, I was in heaven! I actually went in a Versace shop and touched the clothes, oh my.
 The whole street looked stunning and something straight out of the High End in LA or Central London. I literally dragged my parents into every shop! So upsetting that I couldn't buy anything:( Sad times.
The inside part of Val D'Europe was more promising as there were ordinary shops in there. As the centre was in France, there were other shops in there that aren't in the UK so I loved it! I went a bit crazy in KIKO with the nail polish, and bought a gorgeous bag from Zara (we have a Zara in Norwich but I never buy anything in there!) which I'll upload an outfit with later. There was another shop called 'Berksha' which I loved! It was kind of like Topshop, Primark and H&M all blended together, it was beyond perfect! They also had a Sephora! I've never been in a Sephora before as we don't have them in the UK, but it felt so much more posh than Boots or Superdrug, it was more like a House of Fraser type place. So tempted by the OPI's though!

Hannah x

3 comments:

  1. thankyou!:) yeah sure, I'll find you on there, thankyou again:)

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...